Filter elements can also be termed as the heart of the filter process. The operating fluid in hydraulic system passes through the filter elements and this is where other fluids and particles are filtered. There are wide ranges of uses of filter elements in the industry, and so there are various filtration ratings and designs that are used in the industries. These filter elements have specific time to provide filtration and this is where filter elements replacements need to be done.
Top Benefits of Filter Elements Replacements
- The timely replacements ensure reliable filtration and this provides greater system
- The right filters result in proficient cleanliness class and thus higher operational dependability is ensured
- Filter elements replacements provide high dirt holding capacities and this provides long element service life.
- Helps to reduce the maintenance cost in the long term
- With high pressure stability, greater safety can be accomplished
Some of The Filter Elements Include
- Cellulose filter elements
- Metal felt filter elements
- Stainless steel filter elements
- Micro fiberglass filter elements
Why Are They Important?
The oil filtration systems have micro glass filters that have the highest degree of efficiency. It is applicable for industrial and other process applications. Recently, the innovation in filter elements is that it is composed of micro glass media. The pleated micro glass filter elements are extremely efficient and are available in the market. The fine glass fibers and the tapered pores have the capacity to hold dirt to the maximum degree.
How and When They Are Used?
- The paper element is the most economical. It can be disposed but is an excellent filtration.
- The stainless steel element is mainly for harsh racing conditions. They have an ultimate compatibility to fuel. It is cleanable and does not need necessarily for replacement or maintenance.
- The filter element can be used as a pre-filter for fuel pumps. It basically prevents cavitation. They do this with an extremely low pressure drop.
- The most advanced filter element is that which protects form extra particle and also reduces the requirement of maintenance. The efficiency of the filter is also improved. It can be disposed but cannot be cleaned.
Different Types of Hydraulic Filter You Can Go For
- The suction filters protect the hydraulic pump from particles that are larger than 10 microns. A suction filter is then used if there is any damage in the pump due to large particles. This is mainly used when it become difficult to clean the tank.
- The high pressure filter or also known as pressure line filter is very common in hydraulic system. This also has a bypass check valve. The installation of a pressure line filter at the back of the pump acts as the main filter. This improves the complete flow protecting the hydraulic components against wear.
- The return line filter is used by almost every hydraulic system. It is designed in such a way that it can be mounted directly on the cover of the tank. The filter elements can be easily replaced as and when needed.
There are a wide range of options available in the market when it comes to filter elements replacements. So, make sure to go for an experienced manufacturer and find the best products available. Consider their experience in this field and go for the ones that have a good reputation in the market. When you carry out timely filter elements replacements you can be sure to save a lot of time, hassles, and money in the long run.