Most of the time, we try to solve small to moderate plumbing issues by ourselves, but there are times when serious plumbing emergencies occur in our home that is beyond our control. Such emergencies can occur anytime, even at oddest hours. This is exactly why you need an emergency plumber who you can call anytime to resolve the crisis developing right inside your home. Such plumbing experts are especially required in times like weekends and holidays as emergency events can’t be foreseen or predicted.
Following are Some Events Where You Must Rely on Your Home Emergency Plumber:
- Broken Hot Water Lines: One thing that requires immediate professional attention in your home is the leaking hot water lines, broken geyser or hot water system. If you live in a cold country a non-functional hot water system can really cause much inconvenience and give rise to trouble. Day to day activities like washing, bathing etc., will be affected. Being a loyal customer of a reliable on-call plumbing service agency has been of great advantage when you encounter such plumbing breakdowns.
- Leaking Gas Pipes: Leaking gas pipes can be really dangerous and hazardous. There are a number of issues including poor maintenance that can lead to gas leakage. This is not at all a ‘do it yourself’ job. Only trained and professional people should attempt to resolve this issue. A leaky gas line is a highly dangerous situation that can lead to fatal accidents and hence need immediate attention. You must call the emergency plumber immediately if you identify a gas leak in your home. The plumber will promptly attend to your issue and they can restore safety in your home. In the meanwhile, you must strictly ensure that no fire or spark is generated inside or near to your home and prevent an explosion or fire. You must switch off all the power sources as well.
- Leaking Water Lines: Leaking water lines can lead to seepage very quickly and can ruin the strength and hygiene of your home. This is exactly why they need immediate attention and expert care of an emergency plumber. These plumbing experts can resolve the leaking problems and restore the pipes and water lines to their former glory.
- Blocked Pipes and Drains Due to Cold Climate: Cold winters are really bad for the home plumbing system. Cracks and blockages easily develop in the plumbing system due to freezing of water. Sub-zero temperatures are especially harmful for the pipes and the drains. The emergency plumber can easily clear out the blockage easily as they have a lot of prior experience dealing with similar issues and have the appropriate tools to undertake the repair. They also help in preventive maintenance of pipes and the plumbing system.
- Broken or Blocked Drainage System Due to Tree Root Growth Inside Pipes: This problem mostly occurs in outdoor pipes and drains. Most of the time tree roots or weeds grow inside water systems and grow on to block them or jam them. If this state is left unattended then it can develop into serious blocks. A plumbing expert however can resolve this issue in no time.
If you don’t know any emergency plumber your home plumbing issues can really give you a hard time. You can search locally with your friends or neighbours, community leaders, or over the internet for getting in touch with an emergency plumbing expert. Make sure you hire a trustworthy person who can provide you his services at any time and any hour (including weekends and holidays).