Roller window shutters can provide a valuable line of defense against the dangers of fire. In extreme heat, windows will frequently crack or explode, meaning the glass will fall out of the frame, and so flying sparks and burning embers can enter your home through the now-unprotected space. However, premium bushfire shutters have been shown to be able to withstand extreme radiant heat and so prevent your window glass from breaking, thus providing a stronger barrier against encroaching fire. In addition, premium bushfire shutters have a baked enamel paint finish and are injected with polyurethane foam, which means they are also resistant to flames, and apart from protecting your glass, they can also protect the fabric and structure of your home and form an additional line of defense.
Benefits of Premium Bushfire Shutters:
- First, the shutters provided an extra level of security to your house, as it is not easy for someone to force an entry through those premium bushfire shutters. Therefore, these shutters can protect your family and home from intruders.
- Secondly, these act as great solar shades to help filter the right amount of light you want to let into your room. You can get plenty amount of natural lights through these shutters, and when you close these shutters, they will help you to maintain your room temperature as well as keep your rooms cool during summer.
- Thirdly, since there are so many styles of roller shutter available in the market these days, you can really choose the right one to add the kind of look and style you want to your windows and ultimately, your entire home.
- Lastly, if you live in an area where huge storms are not uncommon and these premium bushfire shutters can also help to protect the window glass from things such as hailstones.
- These make excellent sunshade and security solutions for the elderly as well. Unlike the roller shutters of the past, the new varieties are not designed with hinges. They can be shut just as easily as they are opened from indoors, via a turning handle – that is if you get yourself a manual version. There are electrical premium bushfire shutters available too which can automatically close or open via push button or remote control.
Main Reasons for Installing Premium Window Shutters:
Roller window shutters are designed to stop damage being caused to your doors and windows, which can help to prevent both exterior and interior harm to your home. Roller window shutters are produced from aluminum and have foam insulation, which means they are extremely strong and durable, and able to resist just about anything-heavy winds or extreme weather can throw at them.
- A further benefit is that premium bushfire shutters are also available. These are operated by a solar tubular motor powered by small, lightweight solar cells and can be installed in just about any type of building or location and operate effectively and efficiently under any conditions.
- Therefore, in severe weather they can still be used to protect your home, because even if mains power is cut or power lines brought down during an extreme storm, your shutters can still be closed in order to protect your property from flying debris and rain damage.
Aluminum premium bushfire shutters offer better features than the ones manufactured with other materials. Aluminum is cost effective and versatile. It can be used on properties of any size and shape. It is possible to create customized styles for private cottages or heavy-duty shutters to secure businesses. A professional shutter business can advise you about the best kind of security roller shutter to install on your commercial or residential property.